“I’m just a girl who loves my family, not so secretly watches vampire diaries, obsesses over pedicures, and pretending I’m Taylor Swift while in the shower.”
Becki is a natural light photographer inspired by the whimsy of the Pacific Northwest, her love of chocolate, her little family, and the people she meets every day. She finds any and every excuse to grab a cup of coffee and chat about life.
- I love…Butter pecan ice cream made from raw whole milk. Mmmm. Yum! Real Simple magazine. My husband. My handsome baby boy. White mocha Americanos with a splash of cream. Leggings, big sweaters, and my brown knee high boots. When I’m not kissing on my sweet baby, or walking around the house belting Jason Mraz, you might find me reading a book curled up on the couch, experimenting with gluten & dairy-free desserts, or relentlessly trying to fine tune my own “pumpkin spice latte” recipe.
- I love high school seniors. My specialty is capturing their senior photos in a non-traditional, care-free, and real way. I love connecting with them and communicating that they mean more to me than their photos ever will.
- The Whos: Before I was a mom, I used to have what I like to call a “big girl” job in Redding, California. I was a 4th grade teacher by day and photographer by nights and weekends. Until my sweet, baby boy was born. After this, my husband and I fulfilled our dream of moving to the Pacific Northwest. I’m a teensy bit of a perfectionist, definitely opinionated, frequently jump into things until I’m way over my head, and I might be a tiny, teeny bit of a hippie. (The Northwest has changed me…)
- The Hows: I picked up a camera and dabbled in the art of photographing the tiny details of my life. This obsession turned into an obsession with people. I love people. Photography gives me the ability to blend two of my passions into one: building relationships in an artistic and authentic way.
- The Wheres: I used to live in California, and still love to travel when I am able. I am now located in Bellingham, Washington and love the Pacific Northwest. (If you have not been, we love visitors!) Being that I am a mom to a feisty 2 year old, a role which I love, I limit my out of town commitments.
Where are you from? When can we meet for coffee and chat?
Or maybe you want to test my latest pumpkin spice latte? I can’t wait to meet you!